The planet itself is called Ebberus, thus named by the goddesses and gods, and orbits the star system in 368 and 1/7 days.
It was created by Kaia.
The people of Ebberus gave different names to the following bodies, honoring different gods as they saw fit.
The planet Ebberus orbits a trinary star system composed of:
- A yellow star, called Astar, itself tightly orbited by a binary system composed of:
- A red dwarf, called Tiria, and
- A smaller white dwarf, called Alia.
Astar created these suns.
There are four moons orbiting Ebberus.
- The closest one is called Kron because it's cycle is of seven days.
- The second, called Asta, looks a little bigger than the first and cycle in 17 days.
- The third one, called Mu because it is almost unnoticeable due to its size and distance, cycles in 41 days.
- The fourth one, called Ka, is invisible, because its surface doesn't reflect any of the suns' light, and has a long and eccentric orbit of 78 days.
Asta created these moons to watch over Ebberus which she loved and always had a kind regard for.