They have no set physiology, not even size-wise. The result of breeding a demon to a female mortal is almost completely random except for the fact that it will be a humanoid. Scales, claws, horns, tentacles are common features.
Most of them will not age and can reach thousands of years.
They have none to speak of. They will even avoid one another. On a rare occasion, some might unite in a conclave with no true stability.
As a whole, they are feared, greatly feared.
Most of them tend to hate demons, often becoming demonologist to control them, but some will seek their sire or simply ally with demons, seeing those as the only ones truly like them.
D&D 5th Edition Racial Traits
- Has at least one major deformity and is social pariah. Any Charisma related rolls are based on fear.
- Ability Score Increase. Three Ability Scores of your choice increase by 1; or one Ability Scores of your choice increase by 2 and another Ability Score of your choice increase by 1.
- Darkvision. 60'.
- Hellish Resistance. You have resistance to fire damage.
- Infernal Legacy. You know the thaumaturgy and vicious mockery (but you can only insult in demonic) cantrips. When you reach 3rd level, you can cast the hellish rebuke spell as a 2nd-level spell once with this trait and regain the ability to do so when you finish a long rest. When you reach 5th level, you can cast the darkness spell once with this trait and regain the ability to do so when you finish a long rest. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.
- Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common, Dark Speech and Demonic.