These humanoid mice are small, about 1m high, quick and agile with keen senses and a thick fur that is usually white, gray or black, sometimes brown.
Shy and cautious, they are soft-spoken, gentle and keen observers. They are difficult to befriend, but are charming once you enter their close circle.
They view mice as their relatives, if very distant ones. They'll be happy to meet one who passes by and will easily notice their presence, but will never make them noticeable, knowing very well that most intelligent races have a poor opinion of them.
They speak what is known as Misky. It is difficult for other races to speak, except for Srogs, and few can understand it who do not have high sense acuity.
It also has a highly developed written form.
Even though they do not have a nation to call their own, and never have, preferring to mix with others, they are present everywhere in the known world. The moment there is more than a single family in any settlement, they'll form a little commune and develop an enclave of their own, so you can find some in event small town, but not in every town.
They organize by families, with the elder, male or female, running the unit. In any enclave, there is a council of elders where matters pertaining to the group are discussed openly until a unanimous decision is reached.
Being small, they view unity as their strongest allies. They will always group together, strive for consensus and help each other.
They often extend their gregarious help to others, helping however they can, if they can. This led them to be used heavily as spies during Demon Wars.
Their favorite thing to do is study and gather knowledge. It is what they find most pleasant and fun to do in life.
D&D 5th Edition Racial Traits
- Ability Score Increase. Your Intelligence score increases by 2, and your Wisdom score increases by 1.
- Size. Misks are between 3 and 4 feet tall and average about 25 pounds. Your size is Small.
- Speed. Your base walking speed is 25 feet, and you have a burrowing speed of 5 feet in soft soil.
- Alignment. Misks are most often good.
- Darkvision. 60'.
- Nimbleness. You can move through the space of any creature that is of a size larger than yours.
- Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common, Misky and 2 others.
- Misk Wisdom. You gain proficiency with two of the following skills of your choice: Arcana, History, Investigation, Nature, Religion, Animal Handling, Insight and Medicine.